A study out this week ranked Los Angeles’s hottest zip codes. The online real estate news site, Curbed, compiled information regarding rising prices, sales volume, and population growth over the last year. Curbed said #1 is 90012, which is the 2nd fastest growing area in the nation, behind only Gilbert, AZ. 90012 includes Chinatown, the Civic Center, Elysian Park, Victor Heights, parts of the Arts District and Bunker Hill, and most of Little Tokyo. Here are the rest of L.A.’s top 10:
2. 90402, Santa Monica (average home price: $3,237,500), where we are launching a new listing today (pictured and hot-linked here).
3. 90025, Hermosa Beach (average home price: $1,693,500)
4. 90013, Lincoln Heights/Montecito (average home price: $458,500, up 14.6%)
5. 90063, City Terrace (average home price: $320,000)
6. 90292, Marina Del Rey (average home price: $2,157,500)
7. 90266, Manhattan Beach (average home price: $2,100,000, up 10%), where we have an excellent development opportunity for sale (hot-linked here).
8. 90220, Compton (average home price: $285,000)
9. 90293, Playa Del Rey (average home price: $1,517,500, up 26.5%)
10. 91602, Toluca Lake/Studio City (average home price: $1,022,500)