1950'S CLASSIC RANCH-STYLE ENCINO HOME
South of Ventura Boulevard on a quiet cul-de-sac is this single-story 1950’s classic ranch-style home that is as family friendly as they come. Only blocks from Lanai Road Elementary (and in the District), the 4BR/3BA 2,392 sq.ft. residence features original hardwood floors, great vintage details, and a fantastic open floor plan.
Natural light fills the living and dining areas which create a nexus of entertaining square footage. A charming 50’s ranch-style eat-in kitchen has some glass “uppers,” a large pantry, and easy access to an over-sized laundry room ready for a full-sized washer/dryer combo (hook-ups are in place).
The house’s master suite and 2 other guest bedrooms are located on the north side of the house, while a 4th en suite bedroom off the kitchen (south side) would be for long-term guests (think in-laws). The backyard features a glistening pool and plenty of room to soak in the summer. 2-car garage. 11,292 sq.ft. lot. Close to area offerings. Develop, expand, or re-do.
- Lanai Road Elementary School District
- Quiet cul-de-sac
- South of the Boulevard
- 2-car attached garage (4 total off-street parking spaces)
- Large pool
- Master bedroom suite opens to the outdoors
- Private mother-in-law bedroom suite (attached)
- Open 1950’s- style floor plan
- Over-sized pantry and laundry room spaces
- Gas fireplace
- Central HVAC
- A rare opportunity to develop, expand, or re-do