2 Beds • 1 Bath • 1,224 SF • 3,500 SF Lot • BONUS GUEST SPACE WITH KITCHEN & FULL BATHROOM • $849,000 SOLD
PRIME LOS FELIZ CRAFTSMAN BUNGALOW WITH BONUS GUEST SPACE
What every buyer wants right now: OPTIONS! This 2BR/1BA 905-square-foot MAIN HOUSE is hedged and gated for ultimate privacy. A large covered porch welcomes visitors into this light-and-bright Craftsman-style bungalow. An open floor plan provides plenty of room to move in the living and dining areas. Gleaming oak hardwood floors add warmth to the home. An over-sized kitchen (for the size of the house) features range/oven with commercial-style hood, stainless-steel dishwasher, and vintage-style linoleum floor. An office nook with built-in writer’s desk is adjacent to the kitchen. Both bedrooms have access to the back yard area. A recently updated bathroom (with tub/shower combo) services both bedrooms.
BONUS ALERT: A 319-square-foot GARAGE CONVERSION adds options for how to live. “Loft style” abounds with vaulted ceilings, exposed beams, skylight, kitchenette with bar, and a bathroom with step-in shower.
2 off-street tandem uncovered parking spots.
THERE’S MORE: Franklin Elementary, too!
- Best-priced move-in-condition home in the area
- 2BR/1BA 905-square-foot MAIN HOUSE is hedged and gated for ultimate privacy
- 319-square-foot studio-style GARAGE CONVERSION adds options for how to live on this property (and brings the livable square-footage on this property to 1,224 sq.ft.)
- Light and bright Craftsman bungalow style with central HVAC
- Open floor plan living and dining areas
- Over-sized kitchen with newer appliances
- Bedrooms have access to back yard area
- Garage conversion has “loft style”: Vaulted ceilings, exposed beams, skylight, kitchenette, and full bathroom (wall unit AC)
- 2 off-street tandem uncovered parking spaces
- Highly-desired Franklin Elementary School District location
- Close to all the area has to offer; the “Heart of Vermont” is one block away
- Zoned LAR2
NOTES: Seller currently plans to review offers on TUE., AUG 2 @ 5P. Open Sundays (2-5P), Tuesdays (11A-2P), and Thursdays (12N-2P) through the offering period. Offers should be emailed as one PDF with the RPA on top, followed by POF and pre-approval (if applicable), a letter from buyer to the seller (optional), and any additional supporting documentation. NO STATEWIDE ADVISORIES or any additional disclosure documents (broker-specific, etc.). Buyer to verify all permits and square footage. Taped square footage of main house differs from Public Record. Square-footage of house and garage conversion provided by R.E.S.T. Contact Jeff Yarbrough through this website with any questions.