3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,842 SF • 7,510 SF Lot • UNPARALLELED LOCATION • EXPANSIVE LOT • $3,299,000 SOLD
NORTH-OF-MONTANA SANTA MONICA BEACH HOUSE
This 3BR/2BA home is located on the west-side of a great block on 14th St. (N. of Montana, S. of San Vicente). Although surrounded by more expensive residences, the 1934 Traditional home outshines most because of its striking renovation. Vaulted, beamed, and sky-lit ceilings soar over the house’s main living space. Gleaming hardwood floors underfoot reflect ample natural light.
The heart of this home beats in a well-planned trio of rooms; kitchen, family, and dining. The chef’s kitchen anchors the living space and is “open” to the family room. Stainless-steel built-ins include a Wolf range and a SubZero refrigerator. Windows and doors to the yards make indoor-outdoor living a sure thing.
The master bedroom has its own bath and a walk-in closet. Two other rooms (and an additional bathroom) make room for guests. An expansive deck hovers over the lush back lawn with ½ basketball court. A two-car garage (with alley access) has been partially converted to storage space with a bathroom.
Versatility is key here at 230 14th: Either move right in, add-on, or develop. Any choice is the right one!
Close to all the area has to offer.
- Located on the coveted westside of the street
- Gourmet kitchen with high end appliances, including a Wolf range and Sub-Zero refrigerator
- Skylights throughout bring natural light inside
- An entertainer’s backyard with a spacious deck, sports court, and grassy lawn
- Master includes walk-in closet, private office and en-suite bathroom
- Open floor plan meets today’s standard of living
- 1-car garage plus converted storage space
- Spacious lot with fruit-bearing trees
- 2 separate locations with washer dryer units
- Walking distance to all the area has to offer