4 Beds • 4.5 Baths • 3,579 SF • 11,834 SF Lot • VIEWS + POOL + SPA • SPORTS COURT + FIRE PIT • $2,995,000 SOLD
MODERN LIVING IN THE HOLLYWOOD HILLS
3946 FREDONIA DRIVE is the quintessential example of a Hollywood Hills residence that has been developed, planned, and designed for the way we all want to live today. Just imagine...
- A family with children and dogs would spend hours of time outdoors here; swimming in an over-sized infinity pool, playing a game of fetch with Fido and Fifi on the lawn, or competing against one another on the property's half-court basketball court.
- A couple (no kids this time) who are climbing higher and higher up their respective corporate ladders could lavishly entertain clients and co-workers around the home's luxurious entertaining areas; pre-dinner cocktails on the main floor's expansive deck, a catered meal in a dining room big enough for holiday gatherings, and after-dinner conversation around the living room's fireplace (don't forget to grab that special occasion bottle from the house's walk-in wine room).
- A single guy or girl--the one who's the center of their social universe--finally has room to expand the entourage and enough options to keep them busy in the home's "adult play" arenas; watch a game on a 90" TV in a private movie theater, host a party for dozens (and watch a movie on your outdoor theater screen) on giant roof deck, and watch the light change from night to day in a heated party-sized spa or next to a flaming fire pit.
- A writer who wants to be away from it all while at home (but close to all the area has to offer) could use one of four bedrooms as an office, take a steam shower when the stress of meeting crushing deadlines is just too much, and curl up in bed in a luxury-level master suite and create instant ambiance by lighting a cozy fire...with the flick of a switch.
Whoever you are and whatever your style of living, this property will accommodate how you roll and will surround you with privacy, prestige, and perfection.
Enter through a pedestrian gate to a shady courtyard-style front yard with mature landscaping and a water feature. Once your gate tucks you inside your private property, you’re alone with the façade of your 3,579 square-foot impressively architectural four-bedroom, four-and-a-half bathroom home; just over 3,000 square-feet of viewing areas and entertaining decks; your heated infinity pool and spa; your sports court; and almost 12,000 square-feet of private land (all of which is usable).
A massive front door on a Hawaiian hinge swings effortlessly open to expose the home's view--right from the front door. City lights, Hollywood landmarks, and mountain ranges create the backdrop to the home's inherently appealing interior spaces. Natural light, architectural volume, and clean modern lines make an immediate--and lasting--impression.
Reminiscent of the mid-century modern period's creation of the open floor plan (covered in hand-selected organic hard wood floors), this home's modern interpretation of that element perfects it. In mid-century fashion, a dining area adjoins the living area (open floor plan living is at its most functional here). The kitchen is also open to dining and living and is separated by stone “waterfall” center island which provides additional eating space. Walls of built-ins and high-end stainless-steel appliances line the kitchen space. A chef-designed stainless sink has custom cutting board inserts. A fireplace and built-in TV are visible from all angles of this multifunctional space.
Aside from an entertainment-friendly public room floor plan (click the FLOOR PLAN tab to see more), there are other dynamic gathering spots in the home, including a large screening room with a 90" TV and stadium seating, a temperature-controlled wine room, and an expansive load-bearing roof deck with an outdoor movie screen. And speaking of TVs, temperatures--this Smart Home's systems can be controlled from your phone or tablet. Whether you want to turn on the spa's heater from a restaurant down the hill, play Pandora indoors and outdoors on the individually-controlled speakers, or cool down one of the home's two HVAC systems; all can be accomplished "virtually."
Another spot to gather—or to get away—is the home’s unique sports court. This bonus space will become a focal point for exercise or hanging out with friends. A hotel-scale fire pit is a great place to view a game of basketball.
Back inside, gaze across the infinity pool from the master bedroom’s “bed wall.” The master retreat also has its own fireplace. An impressive master bathroom features custom stone work, free-standing tub, step-in steam shower, two sinks, and a water closet. There is, of course, a "wow factor-sized" walk-in wardrobe room, too.
Two of the three guest bedrooms have their own bathrooms. A powder room adds additional functionality to the residence.
Unlike the majority of new construction or renovations currently on the market, no expense was spared on 3946 Fredonia Drive. The residence is perfect for the most discerning, sophisticated buyer who is looking for large entertaining spaces, top-notch quality, and easy access to all the area has to offer.
Use CONTACT tab to contact listing agent, Jeff Yarbrough, for additional information.
- Recently completed (never been "lived-in") 4BR/4.5BA modern-style home
- Views of city lights, Hollywood landmarks, and mountain ranges
- Smart Home technology
- Hand-selected organic hard wood floors
- Hand-selected limestone surfaces
- Two fireplaces
- Pocketing sliding glass doors
- 3,000 sq.ft. of outdoor entertaining decks
- Dual system HVAC
- High-end stainless-steel appliances
- Walk-in wine room
- Screening room with 90" TV and stadium seating
- Heated infinity pool and spa
- Hotel-scale fire pit
- Sports court with basketball hoop
- Massive roof deck with outdoor cinema screen
- Full outdoor kitchen
- Grassy yard (for pets, children, or lounging)
- "Double-gated" (pedestrian gate and driveway gate
- Large two-car garage
- Close to all the area has to offer