3 Beds • 3 Baths • 2,561 SF • 7405 SF Lot • POOL / SPA • MULTIPLE OUTDOOR ENTERTAINING AREAS • $739,000
STYLISH DESERT OASIS IN THE SPRINGS
This stylish desert oasis is a 3BR/3BA open floor plan concept home (living area flows to dining area, dining area to family area) with mountain, tranquil lake, and green belt views. A heated “black-bottom” Pebble Tec pool/spa is one of multiple outdoor features (including covered and uncovered patios). A built-in outdoor bbq/kitchen with granite counter tops and lighting makes grilling a breeze.
An impressive entry includes floor-to-ceiling double doors and custom-made entry gates. The home’s living room is oriented around a fireplace and has Hunter Douglas window shades and floor-to-10-foot-ceiling sheers. Sliding doors lead to patios, pool, and rolling lawns. Textured limestone is underfoot in most rooms. Recently re-painted interiors in a designer-style palette change shades throughout the day due to highly-desirable southern exposure. This home’s orientation makes it light and bright.
The house’s kitchen appliances include KitchenAid convection oven/microwave, KitchenAid dishwasher, Dacor gas cook top, and a GE Monogram built-in stainless steel refrigerator. An adjacent breakfast area has sliding doors to a patio.
The residence’s master suite looks out to the lake as well as its private outdoor covered patio (with built-in heater). The master bathroom has a separate tub and step-in shower with frame-less glass enclosure, quartz counter tops, dual Toto sinks, HansGrohe faucets, LED mirrors and ceiling lights, and a commode room. 2 guest rooms (1 currently used as a study) and 2 more bathrooms add to the functionality of the home.
Other features include desert-inspired landscaping, 2 outdoor water features, and a 3-door 2.5-vehicle air-conditioned garage with room for 2 SUV’s, golf cart, and storage. The garage has a shimmering epoxy floor. This particular home has an extra-large driveway with room for multiple cars.
This residence is located in The Springs C.C., which offers a first-class desert lifestyle experience with dining, fitness/activity center, multiple sports courts, golf course and almost 400 acres of grounds--all within a private, guard-gated setting in world-famous Rancho Mirage.
- 3BR/3BA 2,561 sq.ft. on 7,405 sq.ft. lot (with access to acres of public lawns). Source: Public Records.
- Open floor plan concept home (living area flows to dining area, dining area to family area)
- Mountain, tranquil lake, and green belt views from most rooms
- Heated “black-bottom” Pebble Tec pool/spa
- Multiple outdoor entertaining areas (covered and uncovered) including private master bedroom patio with heater and mountain and lake views
- Built-in outdoor bbq/kitchen with granite counter tops and lighting
- Impressive entry (inside and out) including floor-to-ceiling double doors and custom-made entry gate
- Living room with fireplace and Hunter Douglas window shades and floor-to-10-foot-ceiling sheers
- Textured limestone floor tile in most rooms
- Recently re-painted interiors in a designer-style palette
- Audio/visual features include a 78/in. Samsung curved screen TV in family area, 55/in. curved screen TV in breakfast area, and 55/in. TV in study/guest room, in-ceiling surround-sound speakers and MX Homepro remote for family area, and in-ceiling speakers for study/guest room
- Kitchen appliances include KitchenAid Convection Oven/Microwave, KitchenAid dishwasher, Dacor gas cooktop, and GE Monogram built-in stainless steel refrigerator
- Breakfast area with sliding doors
- Breakfast bar
- Laundry room with window, door, sink and Whirlpool Duet washer & dryer
- Custom-designed (by California Closets) master bedroom walk-in wardrobe
- Master bathroom with separate tub and step-in shower with frame-less glass enclosure
- Master bathroom finishes and fixtures include quartz counter tops, dual Toto sinks, HansGrohe faucets, LED mirrors and ceiling lights
- Custom-built cabinets in study/guest room, hallway, and master bathroom
- Water softener/purification system (essential in desert communities)
- Ceiling fans in living area, master, and breakfast area
- 2 Lennox high-end WiFi thermostats
- 3 Toto toilets (Toto Carlysle in master bath and 1 guest room bath)
- Baldwin satin nickel door lock sets on all interior doors
- Fabrica carpeting in 2 bedrooms
- LED recessed lighting (in most areas)
- Flos dining room chandelier
- Desert-inspired landscaping
- 2 outdoor water features
- 3-door 2.5-vehicle air-conditioned garage (room for 2 SUV’s, golf cart, storage) with epoxy floors
- Over-sized driveway
- Upgraded “Olympic” floor plan (circa 1975)
- Guard-gated and patrolled community